|Central Bank of Sudan Act 2002
In the Name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful
The Bank of Sudan Act, 2002
|Be it hereby passed, by the National Assembly, and signed, by the President of the Republic, in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of the Sudan, 1998, the following Act:
Title and commencement
This Act may be cited as the, “Bank of Sudan Act, 2002”, and shall come into force, as from the date of signature.
The Bank of Sudan Act, 1959 shall be repealed. Nevertheless all the regulations, orders and rules made, or the measures taken thereunder shall remain in force, until revoked, or amended in accordance with the provisions of this Act.
The Bank of Sudan and the employees thereof shall be excluded from the following laws, and any other laws replacing the same, namely:
- the Employees of the Public service (Discipline) Act, 1994
- the Public Service Act, 1995;
- the Public Service Pensions Act, 1992;
- the Financial and Accountancy Procedure Act, 1977;
- the Federal Employees of the Public Service (Justice)
Chambers Act, 1998.